Caring for you jewelry:
ALL JEWELRY should be taken off before showering/swimming/exercising, and kept clean and dry in a closed storage when not in use. Jewelry should be properly cleaned once in awhile in order for it to last longer.
Here are some helpful guidelines:
- Always remember to treat your pieces gently and with care.
- Never overstretch the bracelets - stretching it over your hands is okay.
- Remove your jewelry before being exposed to chlorine or salt water.
- Remove your jewelry before sleeping and participating in vigorous physical activity.
- Avoid direct contact with hairspray, makeup, lotion and perfume.
- Store your jewelry in the soft pouch that is included with each order to keep other items from scratching the surface of the beads.
- To clean your bracelet wipe it with a soft, damp cloth and dry immediately.
Caring for you canvas bag and makeup pouch:
Pink Mango Grove canvas bags and makeup pouches should be spot cleaned. It is best to never put them in the washing machine. Machine washing can cause colors to bleed and stain the canvas, machine washing can also cause the fabric to lose its shape.
Here are helpful guidelines:
- Never fully submerge canvas bags and makeup pouches in water.
- Spot cleaning your bag with a damp color-fast cloth or sponge and a mild detergent or soap.
- Blot the stains, but try not to rub them.
- Using a damp cloth or sponge, remove any excess soap or detergent.
- Let the bag air dry before using.